Tuesday, September 18, 2018

More Story Themed Items


     As I've been getting out and about this past summer, setting up at craft fairs and farmer's markets, I've been able to gain a feel for what you all are looking for. I cannot tell you how fun it has been to see the look of discovery on people's faces when they realize what my book page bracelets and pendant necklaces are (they are made from actual books!).

     I've spoken with lots of you who don't wear bracelets, who cannot stand the idea of cutting up a perfectly good book, or are looking for something more masculine.

     Since there are so many awesome ways to accessorize your personal book fandom, I've decided to add curated products to my website. My Etsy store will continue to carry only GVS handmade goodness, but Geminivintagestore.com is blowing up with fun, curated, book themed accessories.

     I hope you'll take a look around and let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment