Monday, October 1, 2018

Wanderlust Souvenir Gifts

     Raise your hand if you LOVE to travel!! If you have a case of wanderlust, love your hometown, or have a long distance bestie, or SO, then these fun pendant charm necklaces will be right up your alley. They are all available in my new Etsy shop, Pendants Etcetera.

     Some of these particular map locations were chosen because they were places I've been to and enjoyed, or places that I want to go. But, I want to know, what city would YOU choose?

     I actually chose this Fond du Lac, Wisconsin map page because it has Hartford, there on the bottom right. I've been to Hartford a couple of times and I found it to be a lovely little town with a quaint downtown and many 1900 era Victorian homes.

Fond du Lac Wisconsin map pendant necklace


     Hello, Chicago! Who has been there? I was actually born in Du Page County, outside of Chicago, and came to California at age 6.

Chicago map pendant necklace

     Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Who has been here? I have not yet had the pleasure of Iowa, but I do know that there are plenty of people who call this city home.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa map pendant necklace 

     Door County, Wisconsin. Door County is popular with the Chicago set as a place to escape the big city and get some lake shore fix. This little Wisconsin panhandle is full of antique stores and places to roam and shop. I would love to go back and explore this area again.

Door County Wisconsin map pendant necklace

     Green Bay, Wisconsin. Home of the cheese heads! I only know Green Bay for driving through to get to and from Door County. But, for football fans, I understand this to be a bucket list stadium. That's what I've heard, anyway.

Green Bay map pendant necklace

     Mackinac Island is another midwestern vacation destination. Located on Lake Huron in Michigan, it is a beautiful place to unwind. My good friend is always sending me photos of her visits there, tempting me to come for a visit. I do get a case of wanderlust every time this happens.

Mackinac Island map pendant necklace

     Manitowoc, Wisconsin is a cute port city on Lake Michigan. I remember this place for the waterfront and the cute places to explore.

Manitowoc Wisconsin map pendant necklace


     So, now it's your turn! What American cities would you like to see in these pendants? Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment