Monday, October 1, 2018

Country Music Singer James Wesley

     If you've spent any time on my social networks (especially Twitter!!), you'll know that I am a fan of country music. My playlist is actually quite diverse, I am NOT one of those "country music is the only music" kind of people, but still... country does dominate in my house. That said, let me introduce you to a guy who has been around for a while, but is still gaining new fans with his traditional style. James Wesley has been a household favorite of ours for several years and Chris and I are super fortunate to be able to see him play fairly often lately.







     If you get a chance to catch James on tour, definitely go check him out! He puts on a good show and he is the real deal. No autotune needed here.

     For California peeps, James will be performing at the San Benito County Fair this Saturday, October 6, 2018. Come on down!


No comments:

Post a Comment